Church of the Open Door

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Lone_Wolf_Gamer, Jul 11, 2015.

?

Do you like to have these types of discussions? Like last sermon if you were there?

Yes Discussions 2 vote(s) 40.0%
No Discussions 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Doesn't matter 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

My name is OreoTheChristian and I have a church on smp2 at /v 4247 at 8:00 pm emc time.

Today I was thinking that I would let you guys pick what we should talk about this serom. I always like to see what your ideas are and talk about them. Last sermon my partner ww2fan168 did an AMAZING job, and I loved to see you comments. So you guys can pick a topic this time, and this is how it will work. You guys tell me topics in the thread, I will pick that one that gets the most likes, and then put it into a poll and then you guys pick your favorite. Then bring info and you thoughts about the topic to talk about. Also do you guys like having these discussions? Vote in the poll for what you think.
    Thanks,
    -OreoTheChristian
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  2. Hello everyone!

My name is OreoTheChristian and I have a church on smp2 at /v 4247 at 8:00 pm emc time.

Today I will be doing the service since ww2fan168 is out. Since there were no responses to my question the topic today will be about anger and how to controll it. What godly anger looks like and what ungodly anger looks like.
    Hope to see you guys there!

Thanks,
    -OreoTheChristian
  3. Actually nevermind, church service is cancelled due to bad internet and me not feeling well. Sorry guys:( My internet keeps on crashing randomly and I feel like poop.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.