Chest of Enchanted Picks!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by CoD_Ninja_Here, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I am auctioning a whole chest full of enchanted picks, which can be used for both your res and the wilderness. I have photos to prove no scam :D 2012-09-12_17.04.51.png

Items: Diamond Pickaxe, Fortune II, Efficiency III, Unbreaking III (x18) 2012-09-12_17.04.53.png

Yesh. No joke. Not 5, not 10, not even 15, but 18 of these awesumsauce picks! These will last a while, and are good for pretty much everything.

Iron Pickaxe, Fortune II, Efficiency III, Unbreaking III (x3) 2012-09-12_17.04.56.png
    People have told me that they sometimes use an iron pick so as to save their diamond ones for more important stuff. So, with that in mind, I added 3 iron pickaxes with the exact same enchants as the previous Diamond
    Pickaxes.

Diamond Pickaxe, Unbreaking III, Efficiency IV (x1) 2012-09-12_17.04.58.png
    Sadly, I only have one of these. This is the ultimate practical pickaxe, with no extra features like Fortune or Silk Touch. :( It has the fastest mining speed one can get without a gold tool (which die very fast) and lasts a very long time. This is a good buy.

Diamond Pickaxe, Fortune I, Efficiency II, Unbreaking II (x5) 2012-09-12_17.05.00.png
    Another good practical pickaxe I use all the time back at home, in my residence. Very economical and quite fast. Love these.

Starting Bid: 10,000 rupees

Minimum Bid Increments: 1,000 rupees

Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after the last bid with no other bids after it.

So yeah! I hope you have fun bidding! :)
  2. Wait can I do a 30000 buynow?
  3. Sorry, buy now isn't allowed :( The Auction guidelines state that buy now isn't allowed. Just have to wait 47 and 1/2 hours.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. Are you going to respond to this? I won mate.....
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. Oh! Sorry, forgot about this! You win :D
    Once you have paid me 25,ooo rupees, come to 10578 on smp5. There will be a chest with perms in my auction winners area for you.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  6. Ok done, where is the area?
  7. Alright, back! Sorry for the late reply MR2. I have set up a tp in front of the spawn that takes you to the auction winners area.
    MR2R2M likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.