ChefNub's Photos

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by Tahitan, Oct 1, 2015.

?

Do you like Photos?

Yes 15 vote(s) 71.4%
No 2 vote(s) 9.5%
Kinda 6 vote(s) 28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tahitan, please make sure to only bump 3 hours after the last post. This reminder stands for all/any forum post you create.
  2. Sorry about that, I didn't see that I greatly appreciate you telling me that.
    NickkG likes this.
  3. What camera are you using to take these?
  4. My I-Phone and my mothers camera I will post what the camera is shortly
  5. Which iPhone is it? I have the 5 and that takes pretty good photos but I use a Nikon D3200 DSLR too and that works great for action shots! :D
  6. I'm being completely honest, I don't like them. Granted I haven't se n the Instagram ones but these ones on the thread I don't like they are just trees and stuff. This is my opinion and mine only
  7. I have a 5 too
  8. Well thanks for you opinion they are not the best but I will try to give my best to make them better
  9. How about your mum's camera, what was that? Is that the better one that you use?
    Also, please try to keep both replies in one post as it's against the rules to double post like that, cheers Tahi. :)
  10. I have to agree with Nathan on this. Unless the pictures were taken for identification of trees and leaves for a nature project, they are not that interesting. Sorry.
  11. Sony OX 6000
  12. Well thats your opinion it could be true but because I made them I think there nice but I now there not perfect because I am not a photographer.
  13. As fendy said please try and keep posts to one unless your bumping the thread legally :)
    HeyaMoe, Tahitan and FDNY21 like this.