Checking for 10 day activity on a Res?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by kilmannan, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I've got a friend who's come across to join from another server and we're quite keen to
    have lots beside each other.

I know the 10 day inactivity thing was suspended a while back - Is it live again or would it be possible for an Admin to check the plots next to me? I'm pretty sure one of them hasn't been used in a while.

Many thanks!
  2. The best way to check if the lot is derelict is to walk onto it to find out the owners name, then use the command /pinfo [playername], or just, /p [playername]. This will tell you the players first join date, last login and status. If the owner is absent for 10 days or over, it is classed as a derelict, and if you contact a senior staff member we can double check it's status and reset it for you. :)
  3. Keep in mind that the owner of the res does not have to be on the res or even on the server to cancel the 10 day reset. If it is like his 3rd res. He can be active on another server on his res and the one next to use stays fine. In this case I advise you to locate the player's main server and talk to him (in a friendly manner of course) If he would be so kind to give up on that unused res next to you. I got to a res next to my castle this way.