[CHALLENGE] 10K chicken freedom!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Brisingr34, Feb 26, 2013.

?

DO YOU LIKE CHICKENS??

Yes 15 vote(s) 38.5%
No 3 vote(s) 7.7%
Potato 21 vote(s) 53.8%
  1. Can we just donate chicken spawn eggs?
    This promises great amusement...
    Lasluin, creepincreepers7 and Jcplugs like this.
  2. Potato seemed like the best answer to me... I'll bring my fire aspect stick so we can get cooked chicken!
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  3. I will be setting up a chest on my res
    You can kill them once they become adult I guess
  4. Ik who Im egging later... lol
  5. Chickens are the nemisis of a banaynay they so no mercy to banaynay's they peck at them but... since they will all be in one spot they can be easier to wipe clean off the streets of EMC >: D
  6. Nvm :| I was gonna get the load from my chicken farm and throw em to make chickens and catch em with a stick but... they all disapeared I think some1 killed them by throwing eggs at them :( that or kard got rid of em to get rid of lag
  7. Donated 1k!!!
  8. 4-chunk radius (64 block radius) or a circle with a diamater of 128 blocks. So, you might could get away with doing a release on 2 opposite edges of the PRA for a particular outpost/spawn 250 chickens each.
  9. And that is how the Halo series was made....Elites and Spartans fighting over chicken......
    Lasluin and jtc0999 like this.
  10. I support this thread! By the way. The entity counter is based around the player. 64 blocks away in a square
    Lasluin likes this.
  11. I swear Aikar said that was a secret...
    Jcplugs and margaritte like this.
  12. AHA so different people can spawn them!
    Yep pretty much!!
    THANKS!
  13. You've got a fire aspect stick? That's awesome.
  14. If you get over 250 animals in that square around you. The system will start killing them though. You have to space them apart.
  15. Ok, Got it!
  16. All chickens deserve to die.
  17. Your a clown.........
    Yes! I just set up the chest to where you can donate chicken eggs!!!

SO tonight at the mob arena bring dem chicken eggs and donate them!
    margaritte likes this.
  18. Getting ready to make some chickens to donate :D Grow, chickies, grow!
    What res has the donation chest?
  19. /v 10747 you'll see it.. U can sell either 1 or 64 of the eggs at a time... Sorry didnt get to put 10 eggs and such