Cana race for wool server/ world?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sneeker134, Jan 21, 2012.

?

Would you like to have a race for wool?

Yes, I want a server for race for wool and other sports 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Yes I want a race for wool world and maybe other sports there too. 3 vote(s) 50.0%
No, I do not want to have race for wool. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
I don't really care. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Can we had a race for wool server? I know I think somebody posted a thread on this a whe ago, but I want to represent it. It would attract new people to the server, as lots of peoria like to do race for wool games, and it woe also make EMC stand out, as there arnt really any servers that I have seen that offer both. You woe have to come with nothing, a d would leave with nothing, besides may e a prize. Don't know what race for wool is? Search it on YouTube or search Vechs Superhostile on the minecraft forums.
  2. The only problem is its kind of PVP... I think thats where the problem is.
  3. Yay, but that is why it would be its own world or server.
  4. This 'idea' was already purposed by d1223m> here and it wasn't of big interest to empire minecrafters (not me, i loved it <3)

I know this is hard to be done, but try looking at the search bar before posting ideas/suggestions, because those might already have been discussed with the community
  5. I already stated that it had.
  6. saying that "someone sayed that before" is not stating something, also, this type of "posts" are considered spam.
    If there is one thread you are interested in knowing more about, then just post in there...