Can Someone Unban Me?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jmmolol, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello.

Some weeks ago I was playing empire minecraft and then suddenly it said you´ve been banned permannently by Aikar, for using illegal mods, but i don´t even use mods. I don´t know what to do, can some moderator help me?

Thanks.

jmmolol
  2. PM the mod/admin who banned you to unban you. This, however, is the wrong way to do.
    Jeanzl2000 and RED_Spy1 like this.
  3. Wrong way to do it, and if you were banned for mods, you had mods, they can detect them.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  4. Yes, as Creppa said, you have to PM the staff member who banned you; do not make a thread.
  5. I DIDN´t had mods, I swear it
  6. No one said you did.
  7. Then why did you get banned?
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  8. I don´t Know it says by aikar and by illegal mods thats what i know
  9. Well, if you read the guidey right here ---> http://empireminecraft.com/guide/ then you wouldn't be banned.

If you read it, you would know not to post it as a thread, because some people get very angry over it, but its a common mistake, click this link here to right your apology to Aikar ---->
    http://empireminecraft.com/conversations/add?to=Aikar

and can you also stop using the ` symbol? Use the ' symbol, It jacks me up whenever im reading your replies.
  10. The lady doth protest too much, methinks
    RED_Spy1 likes this.
  11. i type it up beter 4 al u gramer nazis' See what I did their? ;)

A couple of weeks ago, I was playing on one of the EMC servers and it suddenly said "You've been permannetly banned by Aikar for using illegal mods ." But I don't even use mods! I don't know what to do, so can I have some guidence from you fellow moderators and members please?
  12. Thanks
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. Couldn't....resist...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  14. I still messed it up throughout the entire post, muhahaha. I can't resist messing with the GN....
  15. Closing this thread.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Jeanzl2000 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.