Calling all Wolves

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Adderwolf71, May 24, 2013.

1. boozle
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I guess I can't really change my name to fit the wolf category, creepywolf1000 doesn't really work.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. MINDLEGOKIDWOLF
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I would laugh so hard if Mojang allowed username changes, then everyone changed theirs to the one the posted here.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Does that mean i'm included in your list?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Look again. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Thank You.
    It was a nickname I had a few years ago. I created the account when I was ten.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Dont forget about me
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Search "wolf" under members. I can't find a way to capture the screen.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I tried that.... It came up with things like "wolf00123" "wolf198" "wolf623"
    Equinox_Boss and PenguinDJ like this.
  11. PenguinWolfDJ
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Does fox count? :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. wolfegab - my friend
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. A drunk wolf is still a wolf.
    PenguinDJ and Adderwolf71 like this.
  15. Word.
    PenguinDJ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. What? :p
  17. word

[wurd]

noun
    a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, thatfunctions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and areeither the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such unitscombined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishesblack·bird· from black· bird·. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguishedphonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
    (used in combination with the first letter of an offensive or unmentionable word, the first letter beinglowercase or uppercase, with or without a following hyphen): My mom married at 20, and she mentionsthe m-word every time I meet someone she thinks is eligible.
    words.
    a.
    speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
    b.
    the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
    c.
    contentious or angry speech; a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
    a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
    an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. creeperslayer789
    wolfslayer789
    wolfslayerhugger789
    wolfugger789
    :D
    PenguinDJ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. what

[hwuht, hwot, wuht, wot; unstressed hwuht, wuht] Show IPA
    pronoun
    (used interrogatively as a request for specific information): What is the matter?
    (used interrogatively to inquire about the character, occupation, etc., of a person): What does he do?
    (used interrogatively to inquire as to the origin, identity, etc., of something): What are those birds?
    (used interrogatively to inquire as to the worth, usefulness, force, or importance of something): What is wealth without friends?
    (used interrogatively to request a repetition of words or information not fully understood, usually used in elliptical constructions): You need what?
    :p
  20. About

Derp is an expression associated with stupidity, much like the earlier forms of interjections like “duh” and “dur.” In image macros, the subject is typically portrayed with eyes that are pointed to each side and a caption that reads “DERP.” The words “herp” and “derp” are often used in rage comics to replace nondescript names or parts of conversation. See also: Are You a Wizard.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.