Calling all Rooster Teeth-ers (Red vs Blue Discussion)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IamSaj, Aug 31, 2012.

?

Who is your favorite character in Red Vs Blue?

Church - Epsilon 0 vote(s) 0.0%
CABOOSE 16 vote(s) 61.5%
Tucker 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sarge 2 vote(s) 7.7%
Grif 4 vote(s) 15.4%
Simmonds 1 vote(s) 3.8%
Agent Texas 3 vote(s) 11.5%
Agent Washington 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Agent Carolina 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other (Post in a comment) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. :D Might want to catch up on all 9 seasons first before watching the newest one lol! Trust me, nothing will make sense if you don't watch all 9 seasons...... hehehehe :3
  2. I know that feel bro. I still get confused watching this season because it's been so longer since I saw season 9 and the rest of the seasons xD
  3. I don't... X3
  4. I loved the Season 8 episode with Tex. just YouTube search "Red vs. Blue S8 Tex" it's the first result. Hilarious!
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. :3 You should watch Season 10. SO epic!
  6. Why? Do you not have time or something?
  7. Nah. I just don't have time.
  8. I'm suprised no one likes Agent Washington. Though they only go into his character in Season 9 and 10, so that's understandable, most probably don't watch the new ones... or people on EMC that is. :3
  9. I do really like Wash, but he's not my favorite. There's just so many characters to choose from lol
    IamSaj likes this.
  10. Since I can't post the newest video here due to embed only being with Youtube, I will provide a link to the newest episode (CAUTION: Language) (Another CAUTION: Do not watch if you have not watched all 9 prior season and recent episodes or this will not make sense)
    http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb&v=more
    Enjoy :)
  11. CABOOOSEEE
    IamSaj likes this.
  12. Greatest character ever. Of all time.