Bye :(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EvilServerAdmin, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Recently I have been gone for a few days..... Well here is the news. I am so busy IRL I do not think I will be coming back for a long time. I am going to be leaving because I am taking summer classes to get myself ahead of the game. I had a really enjoyable time here and I have a few people I'd like to give a shout out to these astounding people.

SMP1:
    Id like to thank this community as it was the last and friendliest I've ever played in. Thanks for these great SMP1 friends: PThagaard, Happyshopper, YuriGagarin, JackBiggin, Kells18, PotatoAura, and Ops4Black. I probably forgot some and I'm sorry if I did.
    SMP5:
    This was my first community I actually got involved in since SMP3 I was 10 days old when I left there.
    It was fun in the good times here but I can't remember many people here.
    SMP9:
    This community it was fun to watch grow from a sapling to a tree here. Thanks for hangin with me friends of SMP9:
    Herbrin3, MinecraftMDR, creeper3846, and asasin318

To my other friends:
    TheSpyPie and promotocross110, you guys were awesome to hang with all the way from smp5 and 9 but I still gonna miss you. I guess when I get back I'll be a
    Whole new empire minecrafter, but I'll prolly be back a month after 1.3.
    To the mods: You guys kept this server boomin and good and it's irreplaceable. I really will miss y'all but I will be back. Bye :(

P.s. If I was too repetitive I am sorry I didn't get my message out.
  2. I'll miss you REDWING :(
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  3. Sad to see another player go. Hope your IRL goes well, though.
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  4. Hope Real life treats you well.
  5. It is sad to see anyone go. I do hope everything goes well in life. Get ahead of em' all And we'll see you back here in no time. :)
  6. :( Noooo, you just became my neighbor on Melodytune's property! Oh, the parties we could have had! Good luck with everything, hope to see you again in the future. :D
  7. Dissapointed to see you leave, but I know it is for the best. It is good to see you lea e with your dignity intact, and I look forward to your triumphant return to our loving community. Best of wishes!
  8. See you after your BREAK.;)
  9. Good luck my friend :)