[Buying] Stone Brick

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by The_Boulder, Jul 24, 2012.

1. I'm looking to buy one double chest filled of stone brick for around 2520r "45r per stack" pm of you are Interest and we can work out a deal to some sort :)
  2. 50r per stack at 16803.
  3. Ill have this done right away :)
  4. Awesome thanks, I would do it myself but don't feel like standIng a hour in front of my gen collecting cobble stone :p
    Just tell me when your done, oo yea you every get cobble from that one thread I haven't heard a word in a while
  5. lol Nope ! I hate people who cant do there job
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  6. Haha a.d.d I guess and I ws looking for that 20 stacks of cobble was going to use them :/ lol
  7. lol who me?! and ooh and im almost done making the stonebrick to :)
  8. Haha na the guy doin the cobble stone orders, my Internet is currently down trying to fix it :p
    Kells18 likes this.
  9. Ok i am done with your stonebrick :) Where do you want it?
  10. I come get it from smp1
  11. Hello again :D Looking for someone with alot of stone brick like 2 dbchest of it just pm about this
  12. I have a bunch of Stone Brick at 18648 on smp9
  13. okay i come check it out right now if my internet lets me ;) storm passing thro
    Edit: its not letting me :oops: i come by tomorrow or so to check it out
  14. I am going to buy it all so you can't muhahahaha.:p
  15. :eek: you monster lol jk. My internet signal and the Storm is trolling me right now:confused:. I prolly need even more after i get a hold of a dbchest of stone brick
  16. 40r per stack I think at my res.