[BUYING] Speed 134+ Horse

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Yixomua, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Not sure what 134+ horses go for but make your best offer I guess :)
  2. I’ve got dozens of these 134’s, and a couple 135’s, and one 136. However they are rotting away their digital code within a digital shulker inside a digital wooden chest on my plot of endless sun. They’ll be there until the end of times. No amount of EMC currency can persuade me to unlock them from their dark fate of being an egg under my rule.
  3. seems legit
  4. How fast do horses get, 138?
  5. 140 is the fastest on emc but i dont think they are breedable
  6. 140 speed is a promo horse I believe... Breedable is 136 speed.
  7. it's not. when emc first updated to the horse update you could find very rare 140 speed in the wild, but not anymore and can no long get 140 speed if you can't breed
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  8. So there are Breedables 137-140 speeds?

Oh my I want to get me one of those.
  9. I'm no horse breeder, but I think the max breedable speed is 136. The 137-140 are unobtainable now
    (horse breeders out there let me know if im wrong :p)
  10. So basically, there were 4 139 speed horses on EMC (found in the wild before horse speeds got nerfed). 2 of those were lost when the res they were on got forceclaimed. The other 2 are currently floating around in some vault, as the player who had them has been long gone.

Currently, the fastest horse on EMC is a 137. There are a few 136's, who are descendants of the 139's.

The 136's and 137's are now unobtainable, because if you breed a 136 and a 137 together, the best you're practically going to get is a 135 (but very hard). Theoretically a 136+137 could get another 136, but the chance is extremely, extremely small
    The_Mancub likes this.
  11. Hmm would know how much would a 134-136 horse be worth?

I tried searching the market but It seems very old posts for very fast horses
  12. Hence the OP of this person. This thread was started by asking who can sell 1 and how much are they worth

It seems the best luck would be to find 1 in the wild and egg it. I have tried breeding 2 136's for months and best I got was 131's.. very few at that.

My question lies here tho... What is the purpose of this post?

Are you bragging, rubbing it in or flaunting? You clearly are not gonna sell 1 or be of any any help to this player and as being a former mod and the very 1st reply it seemed a bit rash.. :p All that aside much respect for Tower as he and I do go way back in game so just razzing ya :)

I am also curious as to finding a 134 speed horse, Black. and am curious as to finding answers in this thread.... I hope. Good posting Yix! Looks like there is a live market in horses again!

Good luck breeding fellow EMC'rs and if I come across a fast horse I will post it here!
    AncientTower likes this.
  13. Is there a way to see the stats of a horse before egging it? I've always egged it then checked the stats of the egg. It would save me time and rupees if there was a different way.
  14. If you try to sit on the adult horse to try to tame it. the first try it’ll tell you the stats.. this has been a thing for some time now since like 2018 I think. No more having to egg them to see the stats.. of course they have to be grown for this to happen.
    farmerguyson and Merek_Shadower like this.
  15. Yup, you can do /horse info while riding the horse
    farmerguyson likes this.