[buying] RARE Books and player books for the EMC Archive museum...

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Raaynn, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Looking for copies of these 2 Rare books to complete the collection at the EMC Archive, located at 12022. Contact via PM is preferred.
    Aikar Signature- 2013

https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/aikar-signature/

Valentine Signature- 2018

https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/valentine-signature/

Also as always, I am interested in expanding the collection of any players written books, to add to the hundreds of unique titles already houses in the Archive. If you have player written books you wish to donate or sell please let me know.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. Bump it up!
  3. I was just given a shulker box almost full of written books from the valentines event. Some are by staff some by other players. Idk the value but was told to find out and either sell or do whatever I wanted with them. There was no Krysyy book in there that I remember tho.
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. So were you looking to sell... or...?
  5. Well, I mean yeah, If the price is right. I do know they are special in their own right but to what cost I don't know. If they're not worth much I'd prob keep em but IDK. I think the best thing to do would be to meet up and have you look thru them and see what you think. My son gave them to me the other night and I didn't know he had them.

I'm online right now but afking a farm while I get work done. I'll be more active later on? Either way I'll Pm you, or you I and we'll go from there.
    Raaynn likes this.
  6. Did you get a copy of 'Thoughts of a Dying Villager vol.1'. If memory serves there were only 64 ever in existence, then only like 30 sold so all but 1 got burnt to increase rarity. I can make an exception tho and create 1 more for you if needed.
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. Thanks! I did in fact get 2 copies, I believe when they were on sale somewhere, but thanks for the offer

I have a couple others by you as well.
    Grimm_Pantalones likes this.
  8. Reminded me, I found those books . They were right there the whole time. I spent 3/4 of a day looking for that shulker. It was a white shulker with my quartz block and I didn't see it. PM me sometime when you see me on and we'll go thru them :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. Still searching for players written books... PM me