Buying Number/Letter Maps for SMP5 [SMP5 players please read]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Birosquinha1, Oct 8, 2015.

1. I've been trying to purchase number/letter custom maps for smp5 for a while, but I can't seem to find any. Probably no one had the initiative of making them yet. That's what I want to change.

If someone has made them already I'll pay 10,000r for the set of numbers alone (each sells for about 250r in other servers). If no one has made them yet, here's a proposal:

I offer 10,000r for whoever can finish the whole set of numbers and letters for smp5 and make them public first. Everyone else, especially smp5 players and shop owners, who also wish to help please reply this tread with a sum of rupees you want to donate in the format ($$$$$$ rupees donation). I believe that if we reach a high enough amount, maybe over 100k, we'll begin to see some entrepreneur minds starting those projects.

It is also ok to use this thread to discuss grouping with players to build it together or to offer wool or help to someone who takes on the project, as long as this doesn't deviate too much from the original topic.

*It wouldn't be feasible to give out rupees to everyone who claims that they're working on such a project. Therefore, only the first player to FINISH the whole set of NUMBERS AND LETTERS and make it PUBLIC can claim the money.

*Donating money to this cause doesn't necessarily mean that you will get a copy of the maps once the building is finished - that will be up to the person who finishes the work -, but everyone should have the same opportunity to buy them (at a store or otherwise, for an honest price).
  2. Just to clarify, I mean maps like these (picture from smp1)
  3. We need it!
    I offer 50k
    Birosquinha likes this.
  4. Whoa, that's what I'm talking about!
  5. Btw, you can make letters and numbers using banners too. :)
  6. i would like to do it but I just don't have much time due to school
    XxIamWe3nubxX and WE3NUB like this.
  7. I'd do it for 200k.
  8. Yeah, but honestly they don't look as good, I wouldn't use them myself. Besides, I don't think you can make all letters and numbers with them.
  9. I will help out with 50k as well.
    Birosquinha likes this.
  10. Another clarification: do not pay me.
    I'm not taking anyone's money (that would sound like a scam). Payments will be made to the player who finishes the project by the donors themselves when they finish all the work.

By the way, I'm adding 40k to my previous donation. That means I'm offering 50k now.
    The grand total so far is 150k!!! Let's keep the donations coming!
  11. Once the donations have reached 175,000 Rupees the Empire Brothers will begin planning and construction of this project.
  12. I guess i will donate 100k instead. Get started nccoryg
    Birosquinha and Kyzoy like this.
  13. So the donations are already at 200k!!!
    If you have the time and patience for this project you can try it as well. Team up with people and start building. Only the first player/group to finish will claim the money!
  14. Bump
    We're already at 200k guys, let's keep the rupees coming!
  15. We have reached donation amount
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  16. The maps we would need
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 , . / ' # ; : ( ) + - $
    {think thats it}
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  17. Some of those symbols are very specific, but why not. And don't forget about "_" (for spelling player names) and "space" (for, like, everything) .
  18. They are getting paid 200k though :p
    BlinkyBinky likes this.