[Buying] Mineral Mincers

Discussion in 'Buying' started by rykly18, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hey all I'm looking for some used mineral mincers. PM me in game or on the forums with details about durability and we will work from there! Thanks!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. i think you aren't looking for an almost broken one right? :p
    Equinox_Boss and Ryan_A_ like this.
  3. Just looking for something to use, so maybe half durability is what I'm really looking for
    Equinox_Boss and Allicanto like this.
  4. thought so, i don't have any sorry
    Ryan_A_ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. What do you need them for? all I have are never used ones. If you're interested let me know!
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  6. I'm looking to use them, I don't want to take the new ones out of the economy or they'll turn into ore busters.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Bump! Looking for at least two more!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I have a few maybe 5 used ones but I use them as well lol. I also stock my new ones. Think I have 9 or 10 unused. Would be happy to sell 1 of my used to a fellow player who loves the speed on them. :D
    Ryan_A_ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. 1030 left of 1561 is my 2nd lowest used mincer. Pm a price in game or separate thread on forums here. Willing to sell it.
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  10. Mailed to ya. Thanks :D
  11. It'll take several years to get there if it ever does. People bought DC of these when it first came out.
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  12. Wanna sell a few unused then MajorHaze ?
    Ryan_A_ and MajorHaze like this.
  13. ME? Ha !!! I was dirt poor when the 100k stuff came out. I claimed my 1 free promo and have since collected the other pieces. I was merely speaking about others that I've actually seen have DC of the Mincers. Just sitting and waiting for that day to sell them.
    Ryan_A_ and Merek_Shadower like this.
  14. I have enough mincers for what I need now but I'm always open to buying more!