[Buying] Long List Of Items

Discussion in 'Buying' started by azoundria, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Have spare items? Want something to do? Need rupees?

I've upgraded the stock page for my shops. This page contains all the items currently at a low or critical level in all my shops.

>> EMCMall Stock Page >>

Upon the feedback that the old list was confusing, I've upgraded it to display the items and quantities needed in plain English. I also added the total needed between all shops. The list is updated roughly daily.

Providing these items to my shops will help them reach other players who need them and also provide you with lots of extra rupees to buy whatever you want or need.

You should let me know if:
    • You have trouble selling any item for any reason, such as a shop typo or the shop is full. If you find a shop typo that I don't know about yet, you get a free diamond and possibly more depending on how serious the typo is.
    • The price on any critical item is too low for you. If you have the item already, you can place them in access chests or a shop on your residence and PM me where to find the chest and the price you are willing to sell at. Feel free to PM about multiple items at once. Access and PM should be to azoundria.
    You can use Ctrl + D to bookmark the page and check back daily to see what new items come available to be stocked in my shops. Use the list anytime you need more rupees.

>> EMCMall Stock Page >>

If anyone has any suggestions for this page please let me know.
    Esrik likes this.
  2. You have your own URL... Nice! ;)
    Sydney4363 likes this.