[Buying] Iron Support Vouchers - Support the empire, get lots of rupees!

Discussion in 'Buying' started by azoundria, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Do you need rupees for a big build? How's 240k sound?

Right now, EMC is having a special spring sale, meaning you can buy this special offer on the Supporter page:
    $25.00 => Iron Supporter Voucher (x6)

Also at the moment, I'm paying 40,000r each for iron supporter vouchers!
    Iron Supporter Voucher (x6) => 240,000r

As a special bonus, I will also pay an extra 40k bonus if you sell 24 vouchers!
    $100.00 => Iron Supporter Voucher (x24) => 1,000,000r

This offers huge benefits:
    • Save yourself time! $25 can be earned in 3-4 hours even at minimum wage, while 240k will typically take 15-50 hours or more depending on how effective you are at earning rupees.
    • Get rupees now! While other methods may not be guaranteed or take a long time as they depend on a lot of factors, this can get you the rupees you need now.
    • Support the empire! EMC depends on support from players. Feel good knowing that your money goes directly to help keep the Empire servers running for the future.
    Here is the process:
    1. Purchase iron support vouchers on the Supporter page. (Use the drop-down menu to find the special offer.)
    2. Place the iron support vouchers in a chest on a private residence and either:
      • Place an access sign on top of the chest. Access should be set for azoundria. Access signs on the side of chests do not work.
      • Set up a choose sign to allow purchasing at the above rate of 1 for 40,000r.
    3. Send me a private message (to azoundria) on the forums to indicate the location where the support vouchers are. Screenshots help too!
    This offer is limited to the first 60 vouchers. (First come, first serve.) Let me know if there are any questions!

EvilTruman likes this.
  2. 32 iron supporter vouchers have been sold so far and 28 remain.