[Buying] Glazed Terracotta 5k-7k/DC

Discussion in 'Buying' started by azoundria, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Hi all,

I am in need of large quantities of glazed terracotta. Potentially up to 10 DCs/colour. I will pay 7k/DC for the first 3 DCs of a colour, 6k/DC for the next 3 DC, and 5k/DC for the final 4 DCs.

Process of making glazed terracotta:
    (1) You need to acquire terracotta, which you can mine in vast quantities from a badlands biome. You can probably find one on the map. If you get yourself a high efficiency pickaxe, and come with some shulker shells, you should be able to pick up tons of terracotta pretty efficiently.

(2) You need to dye the terracotta (unless it's already a dyes/stained variant). Most of the base dyes are super cheap to acquire. Place 8 terracotta around the dye in a crafting table. I don't mind supplying dyes if you need them.

(3) You smelt the dyed terracotta. The cheapest fuel is lava which is at any of my shops of plentiful in the nether. If you set up a lot of ovens, you can also farm all the XP from the smelting.

I'm mostly interested in buying in full DC quantities.

Thanks so much!
  2. I can commit to about 5DC of any color.
    Are shulkers included in the price, or will you provide your own?
  3. Thanks so much!

I have some shulkers you can borrow if you need them to help with collection, but there is no requirement to deliver them in or including shulker shells. Set up access chest on SMP9 and just put them back when you're done.
  4. I was able to find a working shulker farm, so that isnt a concern anymore. The one I knew of wasnt functioning a week ago, but it is now.

How would you like the materials delivered? I can set up a shop on smp8 or utopia for you to visit at your convinience, or I can drop them off somewhere.
  5. Set up access chests on SMP9 /v 19911 in the shop area. Should be visible from spawn. Thanks so much for your help!