[BUYING] Epic Diamond sword

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by tazzthemazz, Feb 10, 2013.

1. i want to buy a sword with theses current enchantments :
    Diamond Sword: Unbreaking III, Looting III, Smite V, Fire Aspect II, Knockback II, Sharpness V,Bane of Arthropods
    So in other words a God Sword.If this is even possible..lol..
    You name the price:)
  2. lol, I don't think it is
  3. You can have Sharpness, Smite and Bane of Anthropods in one sword. I would advise just sharpness as it damages everything more, instead of just one group. And I heard fire aspect isn't a good mix with looting.
  4. God mite know the answer to this one because I don't. I don't even think it is possible unless you where in GMC mode then you can fight forever XD.
  5. well i basically just want a sword that will kill pretty much any mod with one hit and have looting on it.:)
  6. Sounds Awesome Thought, I Do Find It Hard Enchanting Things I Don't Know Why But I can Do Everything Eals
  7. i would advise sharp5 looting3 (i personally dont like looting though) and just skip the fire aspect cause if they die by the burning then you wont get anything extra from the looting.
  8. oh and unbreaking 3
  9. I would suggest a sharpness 5, loothing3, and unbreaking 3, (knockback optional). This way you have a powerful sword you can actually repair easily.