[BUYING] EMC Special Rares! {closed}

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FDNY21, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there EMC and I am back once again buying more rares!
    However, not just rares, or special rares. Special Special Rares!

-You may PM me offers for things like a Regular Dragon Eggs and Mob Arena Blades.
    -You may also PM me offers for even rarer items, if you have an item of similar rarity to say the Regular Dragon Egg feel free to drop me a message and how much you would like for it :)

I am buying these items as I will need them for 18200 museum. They will be placed into the museum along with all the other promos and special items I own.

"18200, understanding custom items, not just for you, but the new ones too." -FD
  2. do you need any promo items
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. I have all the promo items already, so mainly just special special items. Any normal promos can be offered to me via in-game, however I do not usually buy them anymore as I am saving hundreds of thousands of rupees for items like Mob Arena Blades ;)
  4. Still looking for rare items! Hundreds of thousands of rupees up for grabs! :)
    Jake_bagby and Jcplugs like this.
  5. I haz turkey slicer for youu
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Slightly used?
    Do the above or just like this post if you want me to find you in game in a minute :D
    Jake_bagby and samsimx like this.
  7. Paid :) No longer looking for Turkey Slicer! Still looking to spend hundreds of thousands for a mob arena blade or something of similar rarity!
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  8. Bump fo de rares
    Jake_bagby and samsimx like this.
  9. Bump, still lots of moneiz to grab, lel
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  10. I have some not special dirt is that rare enough?
    FDNY21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.