[BUYING] Clerics - See what trades in thread

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Kryarias, Feb 19, 2019.

1. I am buying a few types of Clerics.

Cleric 1.7:
    1 Emerald - 4 XP Bottles
    1 Emerald - 3 Glowstone

To move it to my res there are a few ways. One is we can have SS place tracks on the roads and do it that way or we can have SS move the cleric from 1 of your reses to another and then do /res changeowner to me. If that is the case I will buy the voucher for you and I will cover the costs of the /res changeowner and I will, of course, cover the cost of the SS service and pay you for the villager.

Cleric #2:
    1 Emerald - 4 Redstone
    1 Emerald - 3 Glowstone

To move it to my res there are a few ways. One is we can have SS place tracks on the roads and do it that way or we can have SS move the cleric from 1 of your reses to another and then do /res changeowner to me. If that is the case I will buy the voucher for you and I will cover the costs of the /res changeowner and I will, of course, cover the cost of the SS service and pay you for the villager.

If you have both of these and are willing to do it, great, PM me. If you have one of these and are willing to do it, great, PM me.

Thanks, Kry
  2. Is this even possible? I tried this before on my own and the villager would always get spawned back to the owners res. I'll PM you with another option though.
    Kryarias likes this.
  3. I thought it has done before but am not sure. Because if you put it on an empty res and then do /res changeowner it should work.
  4. Newly spawned villagers I believe this could work. For ones with 4 XP bottles for 1 emerald, they cannot be spawned anymore since they were changed and that would mean (as an example) I would need to either already have it on a blank res or sell you my entire res.
    FadedMartian and Kryarias like this.
  5. Well that is why I said I could buy a voucher for people and I also think that the rail idea might work.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. i hope you know that those 1.7 villagers are worth a lot
    i mean, i've seen one sell years ago for something like 2mil
    so i don't even want to guess how much you'll need to pay
    ThaKloned and FadedMartian like this.
  7. I have a 1.7 villager “egg” that someone gave to me dunno how that works tho perhaps nbt tags?
  8. If in egg form, it likely wouldn't save the trades.
  9. i gots but they're in the wild. So i guess i'm just saying good luck to you in your journey for your own.