[Buying] Bulk Items /v 14932

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by samsimx, Jun 19, 2014.

1. SMP7 Bulk Buy Res

I have setup a lot of signs so you people can come sell me lots of items! I am currently buying a lot of wood, stone and diamonds. These chests change frequently but I will keep it this way until I get the amount I need.

*Please do not post you can find stores buying for more, I am paying a good price for these items.*

Currently Buying:

Wood - 3 DCs of each log
    Stone - 6 DCs
    Diamonds - 3 DCs

2014-06-20_20.04.21.png
  2. jknrlz and samsimx like this.
  3. Cool, sold 81 stacks
    samsimx likes this.
  4. Bump, waiting for the thread title to be changed... now buying diamonds, stone, cobble and wood at a great price!
  5. Sold 2 DCs of stone, thanks :)
    What for you buying all these items in such a bulk?
  6. I like to have a lot of items in storage for whenever I need them, I recently ran out of wood and stone so I'm buying a lot more this time so I don't have to down the line. The diamonds are for my shop I'm making. :)
    LadBlo likes this.
  7. Thanks to the people who have sold so far. :)
  8. Your cobble was full when I tried.
  9. Diamonds are in great need. If you have diamonds please go sell them so I can finish my mall. :)

10. Aww You completely ruined my moment xD.

No but seriously, how much you buy stone for? I might sell.
  11. Need lots o' diamonds!
  12. Are you still in need of 6 Dcs of stone
  13. I'll buy it if you have it, I think the chests are full on the res just PM me if you want me to pickup or deliver.
  14. Now buying diamonds at 70r per, and need another 6 DCs of stone! Come on down and sell to me. Most of the wood chests are also full.
  15. Bump, will setup a chest to buy dragon stone fragments soon due to #DSFAM
    deathconn likes this.