Buying Black Wool

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by azoundria, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Trying to get a starter stock of black wool for my shops, so that it will be possible to buy black wool from any server without having to jump through hoops. :p

Almost every store I visit is sold out or nearly empty.

I need about 10 DCs more still. If you can produce it please send me a PM with the pricing and how long it will take you to get it ready. You don't need to produce the whole 10 DCs yourself, but I would like it if you can produce at least half a DC.
    tuqueque and cadgamer101 like this.
  2. The reason they are sold out are because of you. We don't want a stack of black wool to be 250r a stack. You don't even look at your own site for fair prices
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  3. Most shops were sold out before me. (I wasn't able to buy any.) White wool I had no issues finding. Usually I can find enough items without any problem. This kind of situation is unusual.

I would love to be able to keep a low price for black wool. At the moment, I can't even find a starting inventory of it. If you can help me find more at a fair price, I would appreciate it.

An effective strategy may be as follows:
    1) Fill a residence with black sheep.
    2) Add sell signs for black wool, and chests to sell shears.
    3) Regularly advertise the sheep shearing job on all servers to attract players.

This is a great opportunity for someone to make a lot of money.
    tuqueque and cadgamer101 like this.