[BUYING] Beat up Iron/Diamond Tools

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by SleepyPK, Mar 24, 2013.

1. You got any old chewed up Iron pickaxes that you don't know what to do with? Or how about that busted Diamond sword you used in that big hunt with your buddies? If you have any mangled Iron or Diamond goods, I'll buy them at a discount, but fair price. Whether it's Iron or Diamond, orange or red, ordinary or enchanted, I'll take that old ball n' chain off your hands.

A wee bit of pricing info:
    Red - I prefer to buy these. I'll ussually pay a small amount based on the material/ammount of that material used.
    Orange - I pay a bit more for these. Usually not too much, but fair nonetheless.
    Yellow - I will probably pay around a third of what they originally costed.
    Green - I proabably wont buy it if it's Diamond, but if it's Iron, I'll see what I can do.
    Ordinary - Prices will be determined only by condition and material/amount of material used.
    Enchanted - I will pay additonally according to the enchantment. Even if it's got a pixel of durability left, I'll make it worth your while.