(Buying) A signature

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by CraftyCosmic, Jun 4, 2013.

?

What should I auction?

a diamond sword for 100r starting bid 10r min bid w/ random lvl 1 enchant. 2 vote(s) 40.0%
a diamond sword for 300r starting bid 10r min bid w/ random lvl 1 enchant. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
A bow w/ Power 2 and renamed "Dart Shooter" for 50r starting bid 10r min bid. 3 vote(s) 60.0%
A bow w/ Power 2 and renamed "Dart Shooter" for 150r starting bid 20r min bid. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. perfect! now make m holding a diamond sword in the right, bow in the left (both enchanted)

that will earn you 2,000 rupees!

Please don't double post.
  2. I don't know how to make them enchanted.
  3. make the shiny
  4. I only have the player model, and the person who made it only made players and blocks. In order to add a bow and a sword, I need to import a different model in, but I can't quite find one to scale with the person. Here's an example of what I mean:
    Caption 2.png
  5. It seems we have a new king of double posting...
  6. oh... could you make me bigger of the sword smaller?
  7. if you can't, make me holding a diamond block!
  8. I can't scale things, that's the problem. Do you want the block to be held above your head? Also, there's an edit button below every post, so if you want to say more, just use that.
  9. ok... can you make it in my hands (both) facing the right?
  10. Do you want the person to be facing right or the block?
  11. Can you save us from bigdavie too? #NR

12. I would like my character facing the block holding it.
  13. Ethy, be sure to click the Edit button instead of posting so many times :)
  14. Wait, wut. Bigdavie was in the NR? I know that is Wrem, I recognize the chat and buildings...
  15. the amount earned is 1,500 not 2,000 but you get a mystery prize!
  16. Done.
    It looks similar to my signature because I follow a specific theme with them :p
  17. Do you want the person facing the side, because if he faces the camera you can't really see him behind the block.
    Caption 2.png
  18. the background be like a regular minecraft environment?