[Business] Sazukemono's Special Order Shop

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Sazukemono, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Sazukemono's
    * Special Order Shop *
    For all your various supply needs

~~~~
    Submitting your Order
    To submit an order on the forums, please send me a PM with all the details of what you want. I will respond there for any clarification, so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox!
    To submit an order in-game, write a book with all the details, sign it and mail it to me. I'll get back to you with an estimate in-game via book-mail asap.
    ~~~~
    Order Capacity
    As my business name implies, this is for Special Orders and various supply needs. This includes artistic items like custom banners and fireworks. I'm also willing to fill orders of quite a large size, up to several DC depending on the item type.
    If you're looking for "that one item" that you can't seem to find anywhere else, submit and order for it and I'll do my best to accommodate you. If I can't get it for you, I will point you in the direction of someone who specializes in supplying items of that type.
    ~~~~
    Pickup and Delivery Options and Policies
    Pickup is at /v 14270 bulk on SMP7 (unless you'd prefer to pickup from a different SMP). Delivery can also be arranged for a small extra fee, based on how far and how much is being delivered.
    I promise to never use the delivery directions to an outpost to lead anyone else there. I will never disclose the location of your outpost, nor will I visit again unless explicitly invited. I will always use [/map hide] while making deliveries to outposts.
    ~~~~
    Pricing standards
    I will use Azoundria's Market Tracker to guide pricing choices to make sure things are kept as easy and up-to-date as possible. No price is final; I am open to negotiations.