[Business] Alaenia's Salvage!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Alaenia, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Alaenia's Salvage is now serving all Servers!
    Got a Residence you purchased and seek it's destruction? Can't be bothered to tear it down yourself? Call the professional! PM me and we'll schedule a time for dismantle and haul away!
    See something you want to keep? Let me know in the PM and I'll make sure to leave it behind in a chest.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Wondering what it will cost you? NOTHING.

Read that again - NOTHING.

My fee is hauling away what you don't want and putting it up in my shop so that others may use what you no longer want. I try to recycle the materials and the gathering work of other's in my shop, so their work isn't completely in vane. It just goes to another person. I collect everything I can, unless the previous owner says otherwise.

If you seek total or partial destruction of your res, please tell me. It helps me with scheduling.

I bring my own tools and take on their repair costs.

I process derelicts, owner returned-wants-fresh-start, anything so long as you own it...

Just trying to bring a reduce, reuse, & recycle attitude to Minecraft to help myself maintain that philosophy in real life and help those who like me, may not have the time to gather materials.

So if you are interested, drop me a PM.
  2. I speak from using Alaenia a week ago: Its a great way to clear parts of your residence you dont need/want anymore (Especially when your're like me--- Lazy). ;) Alaenia is professional, friendly, and a fast, hard worker. I recommend her to all my friends! :)
  3. Bumping for the weekend!
  4. Alaenia is a very quick and dedicated worker. Even if it will take hours apon hours, she will get it done! I can't recommend a better demolitionist! :D
    FadedMartian and Alaenia like this.
  5. Thank you again for letting me demo. It was a fun and challenging job (challenging because of my real life work schedule).

On to the next!
  6. Bumping as I have an open schedule next weekend for Demos!

Let me know if you need anything via PM!

Reiterated from above: I bring my own tools, take on the repair costs. You pay me nothing, my payment is carting off what you don't want to keep!
  7. Bumping as I have an open schedule this week for Demos!

Let me know in a PM if you are seeking partial, or full tear down of your res!

Also in the PM let me know what materials you want to keep!

I will need build permissions and, if you want nothing in the chests on your res and want them cleared, I will need container permissions to do such.

If there is something you want to remain yours, PLEASE tell me and I will ensure it is returned to you if I come across it, or collect during my tear down.

I have actually helped several individuals find their lost-in-their-multitude-of-chests items.... And saw them returned to them, whether by mail (they went to another server) or by placing in a chest for their collection before resetting the res.
  8. Do u do utopia? If so, do u destroy reses that are plain?
  9. I can travel to any server.

Are you referring to dirt removal from a plot?

I normally take down structures. But I am willing to assist with dirt removal if needed.
  10. I am not able to take jobs this weekend or Next as I will be busy preparing for a convention. Thank you!
  11. Alaenia's Salvage will be taking a vacation this coming weekend 5/6 and 7 as I need to finish putting up signs in my shop and changing some prices.

If you wish to assist and see something outrageously priced please send me a PM with the list of items and their current prices. I've been trying to jump server to server to get some healthy averages, but my time during the week is limited.

And shout out to my Assistants in Stocking: ChrisFlareon (changed names and I can't recall it right this second), Doofne (also swaps names frequently) and Paigentron!

Thank you guys again for giving me what you don't want or helping test the sale signs! WOO!
  12. BUMPING

Next Weekend: 06/03/2017 -06/04/2017 I will be available to take on some jobs of demolition!!!

To reiterate the above: YOU PAY NOTHING. MY PAY IS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT.

I BRING MY OW TOOLS AND TAKE ON THE REPAIR COSTS!!!!!

Again, You pay nothing.
    Again, you tell me what you want kept.
    Again, I haul away whatever you don't want.
    Again, I bring my own tools.
    Again, I take on the repair costs.
    One more time: YOU. PAY. NOTHING.

Schedule your demo, big, small, in between, TODAY!
  13. Hi Alaenia. I need dirt removal on my utopia res again. It's in water just so I know. :)
  14. COMPLETED.

Still looking for work for next weekend!!!