Bulk supplies business

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by mba2012, Apr 21, 2014.

1. I've been trying to source materials for my theme park recently, but I've had to resort to asking a friend to buy and/or mine them. Now, I know there's been some bulk supply businesses around before, but right now, I can't seem to find any active ones.

I believe a business like this could be quite profitable, shops could buy bulk stock and people like me could buy bulk materials for major projects. The theory being it would be cheaper than buying from more retail focused stores.

So, if anyone is interested in starting one up, and they believe they could keep up with the demand, I'd be happy to help fund the business as it starts up. If also likely become a frequent customer because I've got some more major projects in planning.

I've probably got about 30-50k that I'm willing to give to someone who could start a reliable business.

Thanks! :D
    Jakres likes this.
  2. What materials do you need and at what price? Have you any chests set up?
  3. You just gave me a idea...
  4. Well, right now I'm good with materials, and I'm not sure what I'll be needing for my net projects. But my idea would be for the cheapest prices possible. I don't shop much, so I'm not quite sure what these would be.
  5. I could help you after I finish my orders from my supply company, but not now.
    mba2012 likes this.