[Closed] Bulk stone supplier taking orders for all your project needs.

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by AdinD, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

I am a bulk stone supplier looking to provide large amounts of this versatile block for whatever reason. Massive warship? Got you covered ;)

Anyways, as of the time of his post, my prices range from 3100-3400 a DC depending on how much you need and when you need it by (pro tip: the more the cheaper).

Please PM me this form with the subject saying "[YOUR NAME] - [Something with stone in it]".

Amount:
    Deadline:
    Delivery: [Yes/No]
    Delivery Server:
    Delivery Res and Location:

Please note that delivery is between 200-500 rupees per chest depending on the size of the order (more chests=cheaper).

I also am willing to give move perms on the residence to access chestshops but you'll have to PM me for that (prices will still be a good amount cheaper than normal shops/malls).
  2. " Bull stone supplier taking orders for all your project needs. "

May u suggest showing the percentage you save from say 5dc then 10dc and 15 and so on...
  3. Thx for catch on the wrongdoings of the iPhones autocorrect :(

Since prices are subject to change, based off of multiple factors, and I'd much rather do negotiating/talking in PM rather than publicly, as of now, I am not going to set the exact discounts. If someone is genuinely interested they'll usually be understanding of all discussion in a PM.
  4. Title fixed per OP request.
  5. Thx :)
  6. Closed per request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.