[Bulk/Shop/Mall] Oasis Co.

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Oasis_Co, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Oasis Co. Shop's
    Visit any of our Shops @ +Oasis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shop Opening Soon!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here at Oasis Co. we try to bring the very best possible products to our very much valued customer's with a competitive price. Our food product's are grown 100% natural, That's right no bonemeal used in our food product's! There is no way of telling what is inside of that bonemeal other places use, they come from dead skeleton's "Ewwww, I don't want that in my food."

Our crops are so famous they bring animals from all over the empire to our farms. Cows, Sheep, Horses, Donkeys, Parrots, & even the rare Mooshroom Cows have all found there way to our doorstep. Sadly though we do end up with orphans, we tend to any wounds they have and put them up for adoption for small re-homing fee. We do hope you can offer some of these guys /girls new loving homes!

Oasis Co. does not stop at food & pet's, no no no. We bring a very large and easy to find selection of building block's, most anything you can imagine we sell. The shop owner's are experienced explorer's who have traveled a many rough and dangerous terrains, fighting many of the empires enemies on the adventures to bring back rare exotic block's. They have fought an armored skeleton riding a invisible steed that FLYS!!! It is said a previous companion Luigi_Guy an amazing friend & adventurer even shot Momentous in the knee be for he was consumed by his magic that made him vanish be for Oasis's very eyes. To this very day Oasis Co. try's to keep there Gear , weapons, & Potions in stock hoping one day an adventurer like your self may find Luigi_Guy.

Stay tuned to this shop post to be the first informed of shop construction, opening's, closing's, & restocks.

SMP1: Searching for shop site!
    SMP2: Searching for shop site!
    SMP3: Searching for shop site!
    SMP4: Searching for shop site!
    SMP5: Searching for shop site!
    SMP6: Shop site acquired.
    SMP7: Searching for shop site!
    SMP8: Searching for shop site!
    SMP9: Shop site acquired.
    Utopia: Under Construction! ( OPENING SOON! )
  2. Sounds interesting. Can you give me a quote on your produce prices?
    Oasis_Co likes this.
  3. Unfortunately prices for all products have not been set yet, as there is a lot of research to be done. Our goal is to keep prices at a competitive price with other beloved shop's, bringing the competition to the race of who can stay in stock.
  4. All right. I was wondering, because I had just put up a farm supply and produce shop, and I as of now have the best prices on what I sell. I soon will be your competition.
  5. If I get diamond on this account or gold on my other account, I may be able to get you a res or 2 for expanding to other SMP's. :)