Buissness the nether shop

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by RickyAndrea9, Jun 16, 2017.

1. i am making a shop that mainly sells nethre itme, but also sels end/ promos as well,

so i am not aure if this is the right thread but, here goes XD

i am looking for 2 trustworthy player to help me run the shop!
    PM me if you are interested an i will tell you full details!

also looking for donations, that will be appreciated!

what i need is:

netherbrick

nether stalk

lava

some cheap-ish promos
    (such as huanted candy, shing arrows/ shiy flesg ect.

and any end or nether item/block

2. ps my res in on utopia, #5855
  3. ill also take quartz as a donation
  4. lol those donations
    are you just asking for items to sell? :p
    like get donations, sell the donations
    Mythical_Man and BenMA like this.
  5. no the blocks would be to build the shop i have a strt so far your welcome to go look

/v ricky14 on utopia
  6. I think the best advice is to get items ready and sell them.

Doesn't take much to have a shop. You don't have to 'build' anything.

If you are able to produce items people want at a price they will pay, then you will have happy customers.

Even a shop for just nether brick would be great. You can take netherrack and lava cheaply from the nether, place the netherrack in a giant furnace/hopper/chest contraption to smelt it down with lava as you mine it. Then you just have to do the final crafting to make the blocks. Nether brick is in my opinion quite overpriced right now, someone could make a lot of money with a big business like this and it doesn't take a lot of money to start at all. A few iron for pickaxes and buckets, a stack of cobble for ovens, and some chests/hoppers.

Once you do a couple of DCs, buy shulker shells and you're able to transport the result to town even faster. If you can produce 150 DCs of nether brick at 150r/stack you'd make 1,215,000r. That's enough to buy the material for practically any shop you desire. That's likely to take you a couple months of hard work, but think - in a couple months you'll be a EMC millionaire. Also, don't be afraid to hire other players to help you. If you can find trustworthy and reliable players you can make more money faster.
  7. ok thanks, ill do that :)

i already have the s-boxes (about 5 or 6 ) so all i need atm is nether rack, on my last trip i got a ton of lava buckets,
    and i just need quartz (maybe) and n-brick!

PS thanks for the help, Azoundria :)
    -Ricky
  8. No problem,

Going back and forth to town with netherrack will take you a long time, the best is probably to set up a small secluded operation in the wnether and smelt it on-site with lava which is all over the nether. Reduces transport time by at least 4x.

Good luck!
  9. ok, will do! thanks :)