[BUILDING] WOOLEN ANIMALS!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SageCREEPER, Jan 15, 2018.

?

Woolen animals?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2023.
Yeah! 1 vote(s) 14.3%
wot? 2 vote(s) 28.6%
Maybe. 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Do you knit them? 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Not my thing. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Can you put a sweater on them? (the answer is yes.) 2 vote(s) 28.6%
  1. Sage's Woolen Creepers is a business that creates animals for you, out of wool! Want to own a dog, without all the hassle of finding bones and taking care of it? No worries! I'll make you a giant wool dog. All materials are provided by the customer.
    https://imgur.com/a/4uy0c
  2. Materials are provided by the customer? :eek:
  3. Yeah, surely coloured wool couldn’t be too hard :p
  4. Oh! Okay - it's not like that's a problem, every other shop has a free wool farm - However, I do think you would make more if you provided it. But whatever works. :) I love this concept, hope to see some cool animals around! I'll consider this...
  5. Shoot me a PM here on the forums when you’ve decided what mob you want, and where you want it. :)
    q1zx likes this.
  6. Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, over the hills he goes...
  7. Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, over the hills of snow...
    EDIT: New exclusive line of wool animals available! The Blood & Bones series will be available for one week, until 12:00pm EST next Saturday. Each Blood & Bones animal is modified to be red and white, with certain animals available to be skeletons.
    EDIT 2: During events, wool is provided by me. Next event will be revealed when this one is over.
  8. Bump! Only six days left to get your special Blood and Bones animals, come quick!
  9. Bump! Only four days to get your special Blood and Bones animals! Come quick!
  10. BUMP! The Blood and Bones event has concluded. The next event is called Mechanical Marvels! This event allows you to purchase iron or gold animals with red eyes and other features. If it's a transformer, it's a Mechanical Marvel! ;)
    Remember, each event is only available once, and only for a week, so get your Mechanical Marvels quick!
    (E.G: An iron parrot with another parrot "piloting" it, with red eyes and beak)