BUILDING SERVICES - HOTELS, SHOPS, HOUSES, FLATS, PENTHOUSE, STADIUM, DINER, RESTAURANTS ETC ETC

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by jenko1995, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Hello.. i'm offering building services on EMC. I am a pretty good builder and can make:

- Hotels
    - Shops
    - Houses/mansions
    - Flats
    - Stadiums
    - Diner/restaurant
    - Much more!

I am based at res #8434 on SMP4.If you come to my res you can see examples of a great shop, hotel an american style diner.

You can supply the materials for me to build, or I will get them. Please note this will increase the charge.
    Prices vary depending on size of building and type etc

Send me a message or reply if interested!

Jenko1995
  2. Cool I Would Love To Help Start You Off Want To Join ProStarter?
  3. What are the prices generally? ( if I supply you)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. I'm midway through building a NPC village on my residence at Smp1. Don't know if your services are willing to extend this far but i'll pay u 2k or more if you fix one of the houses that i kinda stuffed and also make a 'cathedral' type-big-cobblestone-tower building. Please contact me if you're interested, but just warning you there would be no pay if its not perfect. I'm sorry but it needs to be dead identical. Also since i'm bumping this thread, anybody else who's interested just reply to my post. Thanks! :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. Are you by any chance good at making models (replicas) of the wild terrain?