[BUILD] The Smp8 Graveyard

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DorianPavus_, Aug 1, 2017.

?

Was this a good idea?

No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes 4 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. ~Hello Folks~

I gather you here today to tell you about something I put effort into to get done for the people of smp8 and all of EMC!
    Earlier today I watched a very, very sad video that made me cry and heartbroken. The video really touched me and I wanted to remember the poor budgie in the video who had passed away in my heart forever. I didn't know the budgie or the person who was the owner but the whole video and story was just very depressing. This is why I have decided to create a graveyard on smp8 where pets and family can be honoured and remembered!
    The graveyard isn't all fancy and its kinda dull(it is graveyard after all....) but it will do! As more people/animals are added there I will build more graves as it goes. But the whole reason I am sharing this with you is because I would like you to have some of your pets and family added there so we can all look at the grave and remember those who have been lost! This is not a joke kind of build so if you ask for someone to be added there please do not make it something that is a joke!
    To add someone to the graveyard comment below saying the persons name and the date they were born and died(date is optional).
    The sign on the grave will look like this:

Here Lays
    [name of pet/person]
    R.I.P
    [date they were born and died]

I hope you really consider on adding someone you love that has been lost to here and don't forget to share this with your friends!
    To get to this graveyard go to smp8 and type /v +cemetery
    I can also add a small quote on the side of the grave so if you would like that just request it!
    AncientTower likes this.