Build Team Needed - SMP9 Frontier Outpost

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hoops_McCann, Nov 30, 2014.

1. I've created a nether rail system and portal out to the extreme fringe of the explored frontier area on SMP9. While I'm great at resource accumulation and basic construction projects, creative building on a large scale has never really been my thing.

I'm looking to assemble a group of 5-10 people to help start up the new Eastern Borderlands Outpost. The nether rail trip alone is 19 minutes one-way so regular communication and cooperation between members will be essential. If you're interested in joining me in this project please respond here or send me an in-game message. I look forward to working with you!

Hoops_McCann
  2. What kind of builds do you need?
  3. There is already the beginning of a very large cobblestone castle there. I had envisioned creating a medieval style castle with quarters for the founding members of the outpost with an outlying town for visitors. But nothing is set in stone at this point.
  4. Interesting. Would materials be supplied?
  5. I have a pretty large reserve of things like cobble and oak plank but it would have to be collaborative effort to some extent with respect to supplies. I wouldn't have a problem taking the lead in keeping up with that as much as possible.