[Bug?] Tokens

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Gap542, Jun 4, 2014.

1. are you receiving any "monster couldn't reach you" messages? I could add a debug flag that will print a message for each kill telling you what difficulty level the monster was on death and other debug data.

No loot = not enough player damage which means no tokens either, or else triggered the risk gauge too much.

play on difficulty 5 to get a base of 2000 tokens, lowering difficulty lowers the max tokens it will give.
    Gap542 likes this.
  2. Ouch.
  3. No, I've never received that message and I go close combat.

My difficulty is 5. And I've started to receive tokens and loot again on smp9, not receiving in smp2 . I've also seen two other players that have had this problem.
  4. I have never gotten the message too. I also didn't get tokens from a enraged skeleton, all melee, god armor on level 5 or 6.
    Gap542 likes this.
  5. difficulty bug. I think thier is a bug or something seems like i'm in difficulty 1 or something but i have it set to 7+ and not geting any tokens . Killing enraged mobs in the wild. No messages. Face huging the enraged mobs so i dont get it. I tried reseting minecraft loged off and then back on servers.

Ok just retested on another server seems to be working on every server except smp7
    Still not geting any token drops from the level 8 seting.

*seems like i selfed fixed it. Started to random click on the many levels of hardness pretty much did 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 then 10 9 8 and now back to 7

well it started again ... no tokens 1 shoting level 10 mobs in the wild ..

seems the durability death is right on armor and stuff just not the kills

and i get it to work then does not work. enraged bosses do not even attack me either i can go right up to them and hug it. this is level 7+

On smp7
  6. i tested some different scenarios, i found the Lucky Bow's looting wasn't working on enraged, while punching them to death, and shooting them to death, on level 7.
  7. yah i tried a dia axe seemed to do the same thing not enchanted, i was useing a enchated sword self enchant and it would work then stop. Like i get the message mob was not able to follow you etc. then it would tp to me but then it stoped again. with a enchanted sword. Seems to like to go off and on. With any thing lol. i even used me fist and still noting. work then stops works then stops. was fine yesterday. my friend is haveing no issues. so i dont know any more. i think the code buged or freaked out. works fine on other servers smp7 is the only server that seems it stoped working for me.
  8. Please re-set your difficulty, and then test it with /diff - See what /diff says when you are seeing issues.

What context are you using to say its not working? Its a bonus to a random number, so seems a bit difficult to see if its working or not especially when the bonus applied is a mere 1-3% (Note: Lucky Bow does not provide any benefit over Looting 3 when it comes to Custom EMC Drops/Mobs. It caps at a max effectiveness of 3)
  9. Aikar plox fix this nowez

Edit- Ninja'd by AIKAR!
  10. ah so thier is a delay you have to wait before changeing combat level? this i did not know ... but yes i well test it. aka wait on kool down before new level takes effect. I changed to level one running threw the nether did not know you have to be out of combat for some time before changes take effect.
  11. ok seems to go back to effective level 1?
  12. On level 1 enraged seem to spawn more often.
  13. random mob killing out in the wild. so every time you change it and goes back to one then back to were you want it?

yah i dont get this i had no issues before today..
  14. lol thats totaly whats not supposed to happen. And that could be by chance. Like i had enraged spawn one right after the other around me. Had all most 10 in a few min. No boss near by
  15. yah well i'm broken.... did the /diff says i'm at 8 then hit killed a mob then did /diff says i'm at 1?... was killing a spider? no grinder this was out in the wild nice desert bio. no messages.
  16. i said that wrong xD what i mean by that is, I just get the drops I would get from a normal mob.
    Example: I killed an enraged creeper with my Lucky Bow. I would get the same drops (only gunpowder) as i would get from killing a regular creeper.

But when i use my looting 3 sword, i get regular drops.
  17. In the wild on SMP1 the tokens are ok, it seems the dragon stone fragments are very, very rare now :confused:
  18. yah i think the drops are still so random still a rare chance to drop anything extra even with the higher chance on hardmode levels. Like i tried level 10 took ages to kill a enraged but droped only what reg mobs drop even after 5 but the 6 or 7th one i got a extra rare item drop of like bread etc.
  19. yah like smp6 i'm fine but on smp7 its like buggy for me and i dont know why. did the /diff and it stayed at 7 and did not drop back to 1 like on smp7 so i dont know..