Brewing stands not working

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by cardiophil, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Does anyone know why my brewing stands stopped working? I have some in a frontier outpost and after one or two uses each, they stopped working. I place in the water bottles and the nether wart and nothing at all happens.
  2. I believe the recent update broke many utilities. Not sure though.
  3. Yes I think it must be the update, furnaces in the smp9 frontier also not working :/
    rock00888 likes this.
  4. Getting the same issue in the frontier with furnaces and brewing stands. I suspect it has something to do with the new idle/away mechanics (assuming those have been implemented already).
  5. I'm having the same problem. My furnaces are working, but not well. They lack the visual elements of working and buffer constantly.
  6. Aikar has frozen the update around furnaces and brewing stands atm, until he can resolve why they were crashing. Just read it on the update thread. So at least we know whats happening now :)
  7. I am guessing this is only in the wild and not in town because my brewer is working flawlessly
  8. They started working again, but kind of quirky and intermittently.
  9. they always worked for me. I am pretty sure it was only in the wild and waste