Brand New Mega Mall Deluxe in smp4- residence 8144

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chickeneer, Jul 21, 2012.

1. I am opening up my mall in only 4 days! It will open up July 25th. I am not sure what time though. I have closed off movement on my residence until it opens, you can still see my blood, sweat, and tears from a nearby residence. I will be selling almost everything! May not have the best prices right away because I had to compare to other shops. One thing i will guarantee is everything will be in stock (some more than others). You can get an idea for what all I will by clicking in my signature. I will not be selling enchanted items right now but plan on offering some in the future.

Are you also a resident of smp4? Than this message is for you!
    I will be offering free advertising with a teleporter to your residence. Whether you have a shop or an overall legit residence, you can advertise on my residence for Free. I need to know your In-game name, residence number, and up to one sign worth of a message. I prefer to get this by private message on the website; but i will also take this on this thread and in game. I reserve the right to remove your advertisement at any point and time without warning, i will try to be as convenient as possible though.

My shop does have a few Public utilities such as brewing stands and enchanting tables. I will be missing several items/ when my store opens such as slimeballs, blaze rods, ore blocks, iron blocks. Etc.

Prices will be adjusted the first couple weeks to find a happy median. Please be respectful and not criticize my shop, but kindly inform me if something isn't right./ way over priced. This has been a several month long project that i plan to be successful.

Finally I want to end with a shoutout to my business partner and great friend - quite_indeed who joined about a month ago and has helped ever since
  2. Any screenshots ??? :)
  3. Sure give me just a minute

EDIT:
    Best Minecraft Servers

Here is the Overview of my entire "tower" of a shop- It was rather difficult to make the best screenshot for this

Best Minecraft Servers

This shows my Index on the left which lists out every item I sell in alphabetical order with the floor number on it.
    On the right is teleporters for my 10 Floors in my shop.

Best Minecraft Servers

This is an example of what a floor looks like- This happens to be the 2nd level selling various construction Blocks- Wool, Nether Items, Grass, etc.
  4. This is awesome and would you mind advertising me?
    IGN: _Stads_
    Res: 9088
    Sign Text (type exactly as written here): Clock Tower && Stads Co. Store
    & is an and symbol do it twice no spaces. Clock Tower && is third line and Stads Co. Store is forth

I want it to say on the first line exactly this so it's in color: &1_Stads_
    And on the second exactly this:&1-9088-

Thanks
    Stads
  5. Consider it done
  6. Wow- i just realized I didn't turn waypoints off. Oh well, my mistake

I might have to fix that- i have some rather random named waypoints on there.
  7. Thanks :D
  8. lol
  9. Ok fixed :D I still can't believe I did this- Back on track for success though
  10. As said business partner/great friend I approve of this post. You'll never see an awesome mega mall like this one, promise :)
    chickeneer likes this.
  11. Shop opens up on 8144 in just 5 Minutes- Everything will be in stock when I open- I can't make any promises after that!