[BOUGHT] Lots of Obsidian

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by SkareCboi, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im buying lots of Obsidian in total I will be buying up to 8DC's.
    Sell in chest at 9272 spawn. I will check it daily and empty it so people can sell more.

Buying at 20r per block
    markethan13 and cadgamer101 like this.
  2. bump, still need at least 2-3 DCs
  3. Still needing some obsidian bump
  4. needing 1 more DC, come on people
  5. I suspect he knows how to mine it himself. It is probably more worth it for him to buy it versus doing it himself.
    cadgamer101 and EffinBatman like this.
  6. cadgamer101 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  7. Even I'm too lazy to drop in more than a couple stacks a day, and this is great money :) lol
  8. I do have an obsidian gen, but mining for hours on end will set my project to far back. I have managed to buy enough obsidian for half the needs I will need. I'm at a stage where only testing will tell if I need more obsidian. Once I finished this first part I'll probably make a video with my partner in crime and showcase the project.... Trust me you'll like what you see.

On a side note I will be using the extra obsidian not used in my project towards another obsidian grief party.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  9. Just sold some to you now, I might or might not be able to get some more...
  10. I have purchased enough obsidian for this batch. I will have the thread closed and reopen a new thread when I will be needing more.

Thank you all that have sold me obsidian
    Scorpio528 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.