[Boring Auction] 2013 EMC Firework & Wither Skull[Lame]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by xHaro_Der, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 2013 EMC firework and a wither skull nothing special it's pretty lame guys

Starting bid: 17k because it's so dumb and pointless

Minimum bid increase: Uhm I think 250r is meaningless enough to satisfy this dumb auction

Auction ends at the time that I've seen way too often and it's really overused. I see this time everywhere and it really makes me mad because people have such a lack of creativity they can't think of anything else. If you haven't figured it out by this point it ends 24 hours after the last bid..
    Rainier6 likes this.
  2. Wow this auction sucks so bad. I'm only going to bid 17k because it's really lame and boring. I can't imagine this auction getting any bids in the vastly overused time period before it ends becuase this auction is so mind-numbing.
  3. Come to think of it this auction is lame to the point in invalidity. It's so lame that only 1 wither head is being auctioned, and all the less-boring auctions at least auction 54. If you can't even muster up the enthusiasm for 54 heads how can this even be a legit thing.
    Runningrhino and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. Unfortunately, I have to make this boring auction close. As Rainier6 pointed out, you need a double chest full of boring skulls to make this valid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.