Boat won't go!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by bill2mitchell, Mar 24, 2013.

1. I'm stuck way out in the wild and my boat won't go. Whenever I try, it moves like it's in glue and eventually breaks or sinks taking me with it. This started Saturday afternoon and continues Sunday morning. Everything else seems to be normal. I haven't seen anyone else post on this. I'm on server1.

Bill
  2. Yep, same thing with me. You are moving but you can't see yourself move. You eventually hit something and the boat breaks and you can drown, not knowing all this is happening. AzRicer and I tried this. He watched me from his character and he saw me moving even though I could not see. Very odd and now I am unable to enjoy my home in the wild because I can't get to it. Ugh.
  3. Got this from Dwight: Aikar was working on it last night so prolly today at best will have it fix
  4. Same happened to me. It kept jumping back to my original spot, and some time later, I jumped to land and my boat broke. this is just a little bug with 1.5.1 that Aikar's trying to fix.
  5. Me too, hopefully there's a fix soon since some servers like smp8 have crappy wilderness seeds with nothing but ocean, so if you can't use boats, lots of remote bases are basically inaccessible now.
  6. this happens with minecarts too