Blizz Ard vs Momentus?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Daynsyy, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Was just in the Wastelands and had Blizz Ard spawn in a desert biome, which was weird enough, but upon checking the HP, his is marked as 'reduced from 2048 HP' (doesn't state by how much?) on the EMC wiki, whereas Momentus, who incidentally spawned on top of me moments later, is marked as 100 HP?

I'm only on difficulty 2 and I used two full stacks of arrows and several hits with a diamond sword and it did nothing, yet I'm losing 4 hearts upwards a hit from snowballs... and having to swerve zombie giants in the process. On difficulty 2 ;/.

Am I missing something? Is Blizz Ard intentionally too hard? I've come across him twice now and unloaded all of my arsenal to no avail. Seems overly difficult.

Edit: And the article doesn't give any hints or advice as to how best to combat him, so I'm stumped.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Best way is to trap in a hole, and then hit his feet.

They are a static level 5 so your diff does not effect anything. I fight them wearing leather Armour and a god diamond sword. hehe
  3. For the blizz, trap it.
    For the momo, push it into at least 2 blocks of water before aggroing it.
    Equinox_Boss and Daynsyy like this.
  4. Aikar stated that by doing that you are taking advantage of them as they are unable to move while in the water. Just letting you know so you are aware.

I would look for the post, but seeing as it takes just over 1 min for a page to load, not feeling up to it... haha (School wifi and downloading a several gig file :p ).
    Equinox_Boss, Daynsyy and AyanamiKun like this.
  5. I'll try, thanks everyone!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. get a shield for biz and hit mo mo
    Equinox_Boss likes this.