Black Ops II Patch Notes | Camo Packs, Free Nuketown 2025 and more

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IamSaj, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hey guys! Today I will be covering the Title Update for Black Ops 2 on the Xbox 360 today, 3/12/13. If you want to read it the full patch notes, they will be posted below. Now let's get started.
    Black Ops II Title Update Notes 3/12/13 for 360 (PS3, PC will receive about 1 month later)
    Feature Improvements:
      • The CODcast control panel can now optionally show the overhead map in the player list in games with 10 players or less.
      • Added the ability to view past seasons for all the leagues a team has been a part of in League History.
      • Background Downloading has been enabled on XBOX 360.
    Multiplayer Issues Addressed:

• Resolved an issue where players were receiving an error message when trying to join a System Link or LAN Party lobby without internet connection.
      • Resolved Select Fire reverting back to default settings after a round transition.
      • Fixed a potential exploit using the Trophy System.
      • Addressed an issue with the Collector’s Edition camo un-equipping from weapons.
      • Addressed an issue with the Peacekeeper not appearing for players that join into a match that is already in progress.
      • Resolved an issue on Drone where the automatic doors at the weapon plant would trigger/destroy Lethal Equipment.
      • Addressed an issue with the highlight for the Dual Band Scope on players equipped with certain weapons.
      • Fixed an issue with the planted bomb disappearing at the “B” site on Hydro when the water floods.
      • Addressed an issue with the VTOL Warship not destroying if hit when exiting the map.
      • Players will now be able to complete the Shredder Scorestreak challenge using a Death Machine from a care package.
      • The Stealth Chopper no longer counts towards completion of the Chopper Hunter challenge.
      • Resolved an issue where planted Riot Shields were not getting destroyed by the gondolas in Downhill.
      • Resolved an issue with C4 and Bouncing Betty’s killing players on contact.
      • Fixed an issue where the Combat Axe would sometime destroy the Guardian.
      • Addressed a missing image issue with the Medals section of the Combat Record for new players.
      • Players with Hard Wired equipped will no longer lose their Care Package if throwing it while an enemy EMP Scorestreak is active.
      • Fixed an issue with bomb plants being automatically aborted while a Care Package or Hunter Killer Drone is equipped.
      • Hosts can now kick players in Custom Game lobbies.
      • Hint text for the Camera toggle in the Live Stream menu updated to include support for the XBOX 360 Kinect sensor.
      • Videos being rendered in the Theater will no longer be automatically canceled when the controller disconnects.
      • The CODcast UI is now displaying the flag for the Flag Carrier in the Objective column.
      • Addressed a button mapping issue in the Emblem Options menu.
      • Resolved an issue with the red crosshair appearing in the Target Finder when targeting an enemy equipped with Cold Blooded.
      • Fixed an issue with the stats tracking for the Executioner’s Accuracy in the Combat Record.
      • Fixed an issue where the Friends List showed a joinable/green arrow icon for players who were not playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
      • Resolved an issue where the turret in the northern building on Turbine would become unusable.
      • Addressed an issue with the Lightning Strike Scorestreak if the player had the tablet out during a host migration.
      • Fixed an issue with some weapons having invisible magazines from 3rd person animations during an automatic reload.
      • Resolved an issue on XBOX 360 with backing out of a Guest Account sign-in.
      • Addressed an issue where the game would sometimes crash after repeated host migrations.
      • Fixed knife lunge launching players on the Express map.
      • Fixed an issue where the player could get an empty War Machine or Death Machine when switching classes at the start of the match.
      • Addressed a loss of functionality for the player and guest when switching between Multiplayer and Zombies and having the guest switch back to Multiplayer.
      • Match clocks in Multi-Team and Free-for-All games modes no longer continue to tick down in Theater when a CODcast game is paused.
      • Resolved an issue where planting a Claymore in front of a crouched player with a Riot Shield would cause the Claymore to fly across the map.
      • Resolved a couple of overlapping UI issues when CODcasting.
      • Players can now turn the Voice Icon On/Off when CODcasting a match in Theater.

Gameplay Balancing:

Spawn System Improvements:
      • Reduced the weight of positive team spawn influencers on owned Domination flags. This reduces cases in Domination where players may spawn near their team but also near danger.
      • Added more spawn points to Hijacked for Demolition and Kill Confirmed, which improves the spawn-picking algorithm on that map in those game modes.
      • Adjusted spawn influencers on Standoff for improved spawn-picking algorithms in all game modes.
    SMGs:
      • MSMC: Recoil has been increased.
      • MSMC: Hip fire accuracy has been slightly reduced.
      • PDW57: Recoil has been increased.
      • PDW57: Hip fire accuracy has been slightly reduced.
    Pistols:
      • KAP-40: Dual wield damage reduced.
      • KAP-40: Dual wield hip fire accuracy has been reduced.
    Attachments:
      • MMS: Cold blooded now renders enemies almost completely invisible to MMS.
    LMGs:
      • QBB-LSW: Medium range damage increased.
      • HAMR: Medium range damage increased.
    Assault Rifles:
      • FAL OSW + Select Fire: Damage reduced when firing full auto.
      • SMR + Select Fire: Damage reduced when firing full auto.
      • Type 25: Move speed increased.
      • Type 25: Medium range damage increased.
      • SCAR: Long range damage increased.
      • SWAT-556: Long range damage increased.
    Shotguns:
      • M1216: Medium range damage increased.
    Sniper Rifles:
      • Ballista + Iron Sight: Idle sway reduced.

Introducing Micro Transactions for BOII
    What does this mean? Micro Transactions are packs you can by separately for 160 MS points (and the PS3 and PC equivalent) each. A pack includes reticles for ACOG, Red Dot, and EO-Tech Sight, special custom Calling Card titles, and a Special Camo. For example, the Bacon Personalization Pack wraps your favorite weapon in the most delicious cured meat known to man. I like that Treyarch has a sense of humor.

Flags of the World Calling Card Packs
    These packs include national flag-themed Calling Cards from countries around the world. Packs are divided by geographical region and costs 80 MS Points per region pack.
    Also, for folks who have been wondering about the Nuketown 2025 map, if for some reason you couldn't pre-order, or your code was broken, well hold your piggies and mooshrooms because it's going to be a free available download starting tomorrow. Yep. Also, the Nuketown Zombies map will be available tomorrow in the Black Ops 2 in-game store for 400 MSP.
    Extra Slots Pack
    These packs will allow you to expand your media storage on BO2, allowing you to archive 20 more emblems, 32 more films and 40 more screenshots for 160 MS Points.
    Also, including with the media expanding, you will also get EXTRA CUSTOM CLASSES.
    You will actually be getting a total of 10 “class sets” of Create-a-Class slots per game mode (public, custom and league). Each class set equals five custom class slots. Additionally, Prestige tokens will grant you up to five additional custom class slots. That means with this CAC Micro Item upgrade, you’ll end up with 50 individual slots (10 class sets of five custom class slots each) as a default. For public matches, adding in Prestige Master will get you an additional five slots (for a total of 55 custom class slots).

At the end of the day, all of these items are completely optional, and were created for players who’ve asked for more customization options. If that’s not you, that’s fine; everybody gets Nuketown 2025 for free, so definitely take advantage of that. For complete info, check out the official site starting tomorrow. And yes, these will be coming to other platforms as well (In about a month I assume).

Q&A Section:
    If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. I'll reply back to you and put in on the OP (here) so that people don't ask the same questions.
  2. Remember, any questions relating to this topic will be answered and put in the OP! Thanks!
  3. Hehe, I didn't preorder, but still got Nuketown 2025 lol
    IamSaj likes this.
  4. You're get it later than most people, but yes, you still do get it and so does everyone else who couldn't lol
  5. BUMP for Bacon Camo
  6. MSMC was my fav gun now i don't really like it due to more recoil :(
  7. Yeah, I tried it out for a few a games it's not the best anymore, but it's still usable. Just control the recoil and I still get really good games. But now the Vector and other SMGs also might be used in Pubs as well..
  8. Ffs.. why do they give a pre-order map free now.. besides the zombie one... bit unfair you know what I mean..

@Saj
    Right... thanks tho Saj you made me format my disk and reinstall OS again, cus for some reason BO2.exe just crashes at load..

Smg recoil, hahaha... xD
  9. You're welcome.
  10. >: D guess its like for one day hahah =P
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. black ops 2 needs alot of nerfs to be a "good" game the multiplayer is just a disaster . zombies is pretty good
  12. I haven't played Zombies in a while, but I was the Skull with a Knife, but I probably got deranked. And I think MP's never going to be perfect, and lots of people have accepted that. And just saying, it's usually people who do really bad who hate the game, I mean, if you do good, are you going to say the game is trash? My reasoning is, good players make the new players feel bad, which makes them hate the game. IMO.
  13. As far as I know, also happend to me of course.. The only derank you get are the color of your eyes, no more magic blue eyes :)
  14. Nope, I got deranked twice, so you don't only get your blue eyes removed.
  15. Bleh! I hope I'm not deranked =P