Birthday Reward?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bossbaby, Nov 24, 2011.

?

Are you interested in a small Birthday Bonus?

Poll closed Dec 8, 2011.
Yes 6 vote(s) 66.7%
no 3 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. It was just brought to my attention by a member (joking of course) that he should get a 10,000 rupee bonus on his birthday. Of course 10,000 rupees is WAY too much. Wouldnt it be nice to get a bonus on your birthday? maybe just a 100 rupee bonus and a little notifier on the site that its someones birthday. Little things like that could go very far and makes that special day a little bit more special
  2. Maybe a 1000 rupee bonus would be good, regardless of whether you sign in.
  3. As far as I know understand, this would simply be abused by people to get free stuff. If it is somebody's birthday, the best you can do is give them stuff yourself.
  4. The man has a point. Think about it: With the way the server is linked to the forums, one can easily create multiple accounts and chain them together in such a fashion that the user gets a nifty income boost. All the user has to do after creating these accounts and setting the birthdates is to transfer the cash into the main account that's meant to recieve the income.
  5. It would be on server with a site notifaction. meaning they would have to buy several minecraft accounts to do this.
  6. and I dont think people are willing to pay 20 dollars for 100 rupees
  7. you see it reminds me of the daily rupee bonus, members dont and cant link and make a bunch of accounts and send the log in bonus to one account
  8. Actually, they can. M2R2rm (or whatever) made 2 accounts.
  9. Yeah but in order to do this you have to buy the game again, being that you can't join the site without a valid minecraft account :)
    bossbaby likes this.
  10. Well, my comment was more based on the fact that you can simply set your birthday to the day after you joined the website and get free stuff.

If your birthday is on the 29th of February, you should get 100,000 rupees. [/joke]
  11. Try june 23rd.