Beware of matt2350

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by DC626, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Matt2350 has stolen things from my dispenser and broke my glowstone :(.

I am not asking u guys to ban him (because i haz no proof). but just beware.

He is my friend irl and i will confront him about it.

he had use and build perms and i have reset it.
  2. Number 1. I like your signature, fellow dragon-born.

Number 2. As in real life, you would not give anybody the keys to your home if you did not fully trust them. It is, unfortunately, your fault that he has griefed and stolen from you. While it is still not allowed, and is bannable WITH proof, partial fault lies on you for allowing the player flags on your residence. When you place flags such as these, you take full responsibility for the repercussions that follow. You will now want to enter the command /res default to reset your residence permissions so that this doesn't happen again.

I hope this helps with your issue and I'm glad to see you on the forums! Message me with any questions you may have and remember to refer frequently to the forum for important updates and also read over the Empire Guide from time to time to refresh the rules, commands, and gameplay features in your head.

Again, thanks for your post and I hope this has been enlightening. Blessings!