Best server ever. I applaud you sirs

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DC626, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Sup everyone!

Dc626 here and i am so happy to be here in this wonderful community.

Today, on this very day, this awesome community has just reached 10k players.10 000 awesomely awesome players. today i will be doing my part to donate to the epicness of EMC by donating $5.

I encourage all players, new and old, to support this awesomely epic server by any means

-dc626
    amadai, JustinGuy and MR2R2M like this.
  2. I am glad you are enjoying the Empire so much :) It is a great place, and it is all due to the staff and the hard work they put in, thank them a lot :)
  3. You are SO right. its all the people like Justin and jeremy who put in lots of time to manage 5 servers.

They need a break
  4. Yes, all the staff are great, they certainly have their heads screwed on right :) For a server to excell, the staff have to be the best, they certainly do stuff not because they have to, but because they want to better the community :)

The way I see it, they have their break from the servers when they are living their normal lives, they come here to escape from all that and have a great time with the players, they do it so empire Minecraft can continue to grow, and be a great place for Minecraft members of all age, religion, race to hang out and have fun :)

Thanks from me to the staff, for all you do :)
  5. Said...

Like a boss