Been gone a LONG time. Any way to start over?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ThreeThrees333, Sep 14, 2017.

1. So, i've been gone off the server for a long time because i was without internet. When i came back on, i knew everything i had would be gone. That was fine by me. But, what i was wondering was, is there a way to start over as if i were a brand new player to the server? I remember there being some kind of tutorial or something when i first joined. I honestly forget every bit of this server and it's rules and would love to start from there. Is that something that is possible?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. If you type /tutorial, you can go through the tutorial again. Not sure if there's really a way to just start over though

Welcome back!
    ThreeThrees333 likes this.
  3. The /tutorial is a good way to get started again and don't forget to look for those hidden treasures while there (might find some hidden diamonds).

Check your enderchests on all SMP's to see if you left stuff in them and your /vault (s) in case you put things there.

Check if your old res is still there with /home or /res list. To get a new one do /v open and it will send you to a random res. Or check the /map to see where the open res are, look for orange highlighting on the map. You can also try some random numbers like on smp2, /v 3333 or /v 4444. The SMP's have different numbers so SMP6 has around the 12000's.

Also, there are still 2 promos currently available, do /promo to see what's there and get them quick, the EMC birthday one has been out for quite some time. When starting out it can be a good idea to sell them to get a nice chunk of cash to buy beacons or other items that help with mining/making even more money.

Lastly, you can /vote to get voters gear, more cash, diamonds and emeralds if you vote every day.

Welcome back and good luck!
  4. Welcome back to EMC! We're glad to have you back. I also believe that you can get any old voters stuff back if lost and had been given... but only 1 time if I recall accurately. hopefully you had some rupees in the bank though! If I can answer any questions feel free to hit me up on smp1 anytime I'm on.
  5. Welcome back!!! Everyone really summed up what you can do to start over.. So I'll simply say good luck.