Bedfordfamily Services - Mall, horse store etc.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by GrimAuxiliatrix, Aug 10, 2014.

?

What section should I build after the wool section?

Spawn Eggs 3 vote(s) 60.0%
Mob Drops 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Misc 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Redstone 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Nature Items 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Weapons and Tools 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Travel 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Armour 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Nether Items 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ores and Minerals 1 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Ok, so I just wanted to tell everyone my mall and mini stores, and all the services I do. Visit me at /v 19215
    1. The Bedford Mall
    2. The Bedford Racetrack
    3. Bedford Bookstore
    4. Bedford Horse Store
    5. Bedford Public Facilities
    6. Other
    1. The Bedford Mall
    My mall is constantly growing, and I am always adding new sections. At the moment, I have built my wood and food section, and the wool section is in progress. I will post when I have built/stocked a new section/item. Currently, the only things stocked and set up with are a shop are the wood and logs, but I won't be restocking/stocking anything until I have built the mall. I am planning to do the spawn eggs section after the wool section is done, with a new an improved horse store. Please contact me if you wish to request a section to be built, or an item to be stocked.
    2. The Bedford Racetrack

Ok, a lot of you probably know that I have a racetrack, and for those who don't, I have a racetrack. There. You know now. :D Also at my track you can join the Bedford Pony Club, or the Bedford Club for short. It costs 50r to join, and you get free access to any races. You can also upgrade to Premium for 200r, getting a free saddle and a lead, and also the use flag, so you get access to any member/staff only areas. There are also jobs you can apply for, including Builder, Race Manager, and Horse Breeder. More info at the track. My racetrack has auto start gates, and countdown lights (also with a noteblock), but note that only members can access these controls. PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING AT MY TRACK.
    3. Bedford Bookstore
    Some people might know about my bookstore, but it is basically where you buy books that myself and others have written. You can also sell your own books there, setting your own price. Please also check out the S.M.B Library at /v SweetMotherBunny
    4. Bedford Horse Store
    To be honest, my horse store is quite popular, where you can buy most speed horses for pretty cheap.

Price List:
    Under 85 = 45r
    86-95 = 55r
    96-100 = 65r
    101-105 = 75r
    106-110 = 85r
    111-119 = 95r
    120+ = 500r - 1.5k (for sale at racetrack)
    Building a new an improved horse store along with the spawn eggs section.
    5. Bedford Public Facilties
    My public facilities have crafting tables, anvils, furnaces, brewing stands and enchanting tables (one high enchant one low), and also have public rubbish bins where you can dump your trash and someone will come along and take it :p The entrance to the bookstore also opens out into the public facilities.
    6. Other

Ok, so I'm thinking of adding an order area, where you can order fireworks, dyed armour etc. That's all really. Oh, and please visit havioxs at /v havioxs and RoseTheHunter101 at /v 19491