Beats by dre Studio, mixr or wireless?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Liasen, Apr 11, 2012.

?

Beats by dre Studio, wireless or mixr?

Poll closed Apr 27, 2012.
Mixr! 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Studio! 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Wireless! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
None.. 4 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. wireless sounds cool but when they run out of battery it sucks and the quality depends on distance from ipod or listening devices
  2. If you're going to spend that much on headphones why not just get Bose instead? Personally I wouldn't spend a ton of money on headphones anyways since you can get fairly decent ones for around $50. I've always seen Beats as "just for looks" and I didn't think the quality was as good as some others, but that's just me.
    thecontroller likes this.
  3. Just don't get wireless. Also clementi edit your last post if your going to add something in the thread don't make a billion posts in one thread. To be honest yes Beats are expensive but your not paying for the head phones really your paying for the brand name.
  4. Skullcandy is better

Sarcastic
  5. Yea, I think I'll buy the studios cause they doesn't leak so much sound and looks very comfortable and wireless sound maybe isn't so good because it's wireless.
    The mixr looks very cool but I don't think they are as comfy as the studios and I think they leek more sound...
  6. I worked at the n°1 Brazilian Dj academy, they n°1 reseller and n°1 in students. None of them used mixrs.
  7. Get whatever your comfortable with friend. If you want the best sound get some real studio headphones.
  8. TURTLE BEACH FTW!!!!
    Twitch1 likes this.
  9. hahahha
  10. ???
  11. Turtle Beaches rock
  12. IKR i just got my first pair and i LOVE THEM.I got one that i can use for xbox and pc so its EPIC!!!
  13. If you want to get quality, do your research. If you want to buy based on faddish brand name, stay on this track. In the end, it is your money and your decision but you are limiting yourself by focusing on just 1 specific manufacturer for comparison.....
  14. Yea, but I'm going to buy em in a different country when I'm at vacation and I'll save a really big amount of money I would never buy them for euros on the offical website that's too expensive.
    And I'm not gonna buy fake ones probably I'll buy em from best buy:)
  15. And it seems like the studios are in the lead for the moment:)
  16. Oh yea!!!
  17. I'm not gonna lie, Beat's have good sound. If you're in the music industry or you listen to music 24/7, they're good value. But otherwise, you have to take a step back and think about what you're REALLY getting. I'm just saying to consider all your options.
  18. Well, I'm not in the music industry but I do listen too music a lot, and it will be cheap for me, I'm gonna buy em in the us and then I'll save like 1000 SEK ( that's the currency in Sweden) so I'm still gonna buy em and I think I have decided to buy the mixr, tested them today at Media Markt and they do feel pretty good:)