Battlefield Hardline

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AmusedStew, Mar 15, 2015.

?

Are you buying Hardline?

Yes 2 vote(s) 66.7%
No 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. DISCLAIMER: Trailer contains blood, violence, and swearing. Viewer Discretion advised.

I will be getting this game on Tuesday, if anyone else is buying for Xbox One, add me (same as ign)
  2. I really did enjoy BF4 on PS3. I'm planning on getting a used BF4 for PS4, due to the fact that the difference is very minimal. I don't see a very big difference between the two. I enjoy the 'military' aspect of BF4 more then the 'Cops and robbers' on Hardline. Most likely no, I will not be getting Hardline. Just my opinion :)
  3. I did not enjoy BF4, I loved Hardline during the beta because it was fast paced. When I played BF4 even on the "small maps" I didn't find anyone for at least 15 seconds.
  4. Finished the story mode, and level 30 something in Multiplayer, here is my review:

The campaign had a great story line and it was put together well. The only complaint is I felt the story was short. I beat the story in about 5 hours game time which is not long for a triple A release's campaign.

The multiplayer is fun, and fast paced. People move around and there is variety, you die by other weapons. I enjoy this game alot and suggest it if you are playing for multiplayer, if you only want to buy for story I would suggest waiting until the game is cheaper.